Once one of your colleagues is an administrator for your Coursemology instance, he/she can upgrade your role to an instructor. The admin has full-access to the Coursemology instance, whereas Instructors can only create a new course. Take note of any RED buttons in the ‘Instance Administration Panel’ as they are irreversible!
To view users and courses in your Coursemology instance:
- GOTO: “Username” > Instance Administration Panel > Users
- GOTO: “Username” > Instance Administration Panel > Courses
To upgrade your other users to an Instructor:
- GOTO: “Your Name” > Instance Administration Panel > Users
- Change to role of the user to Instructor and click the blue check box.
- There should be a notification confirming that the user was updated.